Provide administrative and construction management support to Senior Construction Manager and other onsite engineers providing Construction Management Agency oversight during construction of a large energy conservation projects.
FESCO Energy is a multi-faceted energy service company located in Frederick, MD. We deliver energy efficient and grid independent energy resilient solutions to residential, commercial, and federal markets.
- Under the general supervision of the Senior Construction Manager, provide on-site project support to include: inspection and documentation of work in the field and confirmation of as-built drawings; review of change orders and contractor invoices; audits of contractor reports (environmental and safety, schedule, wage rates, etc.) and general administrative support.
- Manages multiple large projects including HVAC, lighting, water conservation, window replacements, small emergency generators, etc.
- Maintains and manages working relationships with subcontractors, team members, and customers
- Develops and maintains schedules and budgets, as well as reports on financial results
- Individual shall hold an accredited degree in construction management, architecture, or engineering (structural, mechanical, civil, or electrical) with minimum of 2 years of practical field experience in construction contract administration, project management, project engineering or supervision. Experience in the construction of energy efficiency projects and solar projects is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with building systems, energy audits and energy conservation technologies involving lighting, water conservation and HVAC
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Microsoft Project
- Ability to travel as necessary to support projects in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Ability to work independently or as a team in a diverse group
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple large design/build performance, energy conservation projects
- Contracting experience with local, state, federal government and large academic institutions is preferred
- Must be a self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have effective communication skills. Will be expected to work with clients, legal, construction, accounting, and all levels of the company with support from senior FECSCO staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, SharePoint/Dropbox, Microsoft Project, and building simulation software. Visual DOE, Trace, Carrier E20, etc.