Our team of professionals consists of some of the most seasoned and knowledgeable in the energy services industry. Their experience successfully delivering engineered energy solutions to the federal government, public sector, higher education, healthcare, and other institutions nationwide spans nearly fifty decades.
Our in-house and partner company team member capabilities include:
- 3,837 engineers (CEM, PE, CISSP, HVAC, FAS, SCADA)
- 948 construction and project management specialists
- 562 Quality Assurance/Quality Control, EHS
- Are paid for through cost and energy savings.
- Stay off your balance sheet and act as an investment in your infrastructure.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Are sustainable.
- Improve your energy resiliency.
- Address deferred maintenance, without requiring your capital.
We provide in-house financing and analytical expertise with access to over $1 billion of investment capital for your energy projects.
- off-balance sheet investment with cost savings.
- commodity-structured resilient sustainable generation.
- finance for project sourcing and construction.
- the ability to secure utility rebates, incentives, and grants.
As a one-stop energy services provider, we are staffed to provide personal attention and seamless delivery from project inception to completion.
- a single point of contact who has a personal stake in your project’s long-term success.
- exceptional communication and information-sharing throughout your project.
- flexible scheduling.
- a timely completion of your project.
- project training and education for your employees.
- ongoing energy support.
- reverse auction commodity programs.
- utility bill analysis.