In multi-family complexes or buildings, modernizing the energy infrastructure in order to leverage efficiency and reduce overhead energy costs is key. FESCO provides multiple ways to enable these efforts.
The energy budget for a multi-family residence can vary significantly by not only usage but the market’s ever-increasing prices. Meanwhile, FESCO has cracked the ideal method of developing energy efficiency, distributing generation projects that minimize energy and maximize cost. With savings of up to 45% per year, FESCO analyzes your current energy use to then upgrade your equipment without an invasive procedure, standardizing and modernizing complexes to satisfy residents and plan for a more financially and environmentally sound future.
- Are paid for through the cost savings that FESCO guarantees.
- Stay off your balance sheet and act as an investment in your infrastructure.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Are sustainable.
- Improve your energy resiliency.
- Address deferred maintenance, without requiring your capital.