In multi-family complexes or buildings, modernizing the energy infrastructure in order to leverage efficiency and reduce overhead energy costs is key. FESCO provides multiple ways to enable these efforts.
The energy budget for a multi-family residence can vary significantly by not only usage but the market’s ever-increasing prices. Meanwhile, FESCO has cracked the ideal method of developing energy efficiency, distributing generation projects that minimize energy and maximize cost. With savings of up to 45% per year, FESCO analyzes your current energy use to then upgrade your equipment without an invasive procedure, standardizing and modernizing complexes to satisfy residents and plan for a more financially and environmentally sound future.
- Are paid for through the cost savings that FESCO guarantees.
- Stay off your balance sheet and act as an investment in your infrastructure.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Are sustainable.
- Improve your energy resiliency.
- Address deferred maintenance, without requiring your capital.
Benefits Of Working With FESCO
- Requires zero capital (all development expenses are paid by FESCO®)
- Off-balance sheet financing
- Guarantees energy performance
- Significantly reduces OPEX from electricity or liquid/gas fuel price volatility
- Improves your business continuity, under any conditions
- Reduces operating costs
- Enables facilities to operate in island mode through black start and cyber secure designs— completely independent of the power grid
- Enhances your reliability from possible grid outages or lengthy in-service dates
- Increases energy resiliency
- Provides energy dashboards for single or multiple facilities
- Enables Energy Management Information Systems (EMIS) reporting of energy usage details, as needed by the Agency
- Federal-centric with experience delivering energy projects for nearly all agencies that include direct awards, financed energy projects, direct appropriations, manufacturing, and service contracts
- FESCO invests in the development of projects without customer (utility, government) obligations compliant with FAR 15.201 1.b
FESCO’s joint venture with Alaskan Native Corporations 8(a)
- Direct awards up to $100 million with DOD without a J&A
- 0 EMR
- 0 OSHA recordables
- NAICS Codes needed for energy work