Energy Efficiency and DSM Project Management Services
Public Utility Areawide Contracts (aka: UESC/Areawide) provided by the regulated Electric and/or Gas Utility Companies in your State are at the forefront of being able to deliver energy efficiency, renewable energy and distributed energy projects through an existing sole source contract. FESCO and its staff have developed and implemented projects for dozens of civilian and Dept. of Defense Agencies, as the ESCO Implementer, with a total contract value exceeding $800 million over their 20+ year careers. FESCO is under Master Services Agreements with several Utilities and can develop/perform energy projects in 17 States.
Utility Company Services for Federal Customers
FESCO was founded to serve the diversified energy demands of the federal government through Public Utility Areawide Agreements, aka UESC/Areawide. Our leadership has over 20 years of experience developing and executing projects under the Areawide contract as their ESCO Implementer. This experience has ingrained Utility DNA into our project development approach to protect the Utility companies brand and its ratepayers, and deliver outstanding projects to the federal government.
Utility Companies prefer FESCO as their Project Management entity serving their customer because:
- our approach offers enhanced customer service and customer satisfaction to the Utility’s largest customers,
- We limit project/ financial risk to the utility to the greatest extent contractually possible
- Areawide projects reduce energy demand, improve energy efficiency, and enhance operational stability on the electric distribution system.
- FESCO promotes energy efficiency programs to utility ratepayers
- Areawide projects are an additional conduit for delivering rebates and other financial incentives
- Ratepayers do not subsidize this work nor do they subsidize the Federal Market Segment
- FESCO provides all financial and project risk.
- Central Plant
- Energy Supply
- Water Systems
- Lab Space
FESCO Energy understands the complexities of developing Areawide/UESC projects and what is needed to protect the rate payers and the Utility from the development and execution of projects.
FESCO Energy leadership has previously developed projects for PGW, NGRID, BGE, PEPCO, and WGL over the past eighteen years to deliver CHP, solar, lighting, motor, chiller, boiler, controls, and other ECM’s, while employed in other companies. From initial marketing and contact; through design, implementation, and financing, FESCO Energy has the people, skill, experience, tools and processes in place to deliver a successful project that insulates the Utility from any cost risks.